Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011

Some more little matters... : We're opening a new section!

Hello guys! See, I'm here, at home and sick. Getting better through the hours, and when I have turn on the computer and I have played to POTTERMORE an idea has occurred to me, why not make a new section in the blog? One in the one I can write those things I write without a section, as the ones "Just proud because of this blog",... Well, above all this, the section's name's going to be "Some more little matters..." and in Spanish "Algunas cositas más...". 'You like it? I hope so.
I think about it as a good idea, for me to continue organizing the blog better and those, (also I liked the tittle ( : ).
Hope you write soon and give me your opinion!

Greetings,

Miriam.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey Miriam!
    I think it's a great idea!!
    you are really "ordenada"( I can't find the exact word in english)I'm a real desaster for those kind of things:S
    see you soon Emily:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey! 'So happy you liked it. Thank you for thinking that of me. The word is tidy :) Don't worry. Sometimes it happens to us that we know the word but we don't remember them. For those type of occasions I use the WordReference dictionary in the Internet. It works pretty good.
    Greetings! Miriam

    ResponderEliminar