Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

Kids news: POTTERMORE, a page to explore

Guys! Today I've been exploring POTTERMORE'S page, it's incredible! What I told you about it ran slowly and those things, it only goes that way in Ubuntu (a program as Windows), because the Flash works worse in it. So I recommend you to use this page in Windows.
You can make friends through all the world, potions, spells...
You also have to buy your school material in Diagon Alley and to pass through the Sorting Hat. Do you know in what house I am? I'm in Ravenclaw! It suits me, no? Ja, ja! I'm so happy about it, truly. And the color of the house if blue! My favorite color! It doesn't have anything to do with it but... I'm telling you everything.
You would need to talk with Olivander and to answer him the questions he makes you honestly, for him to give you the better wand for you.
Guys, I love this page. It's like living for myself Harry's adventures, what else can I ask for?
You can go exploring the adventure through the seven Harry Potter books and collecting objects from them. This objects, as making potions or Wizards Duels will give you points for your house.
Ravenclaw is the leader, then Slytherin, Gryffindor and finally Hufflepuff. I leave you the points of each house:
RAVENCLAW: 28.601
SLYTHERIN: 28.595
GRYFFINDOR: 27.100
HUFFLEPUFF: 25.950
It changes a lot because every day more students arrive to each house and increase the points.
Ahh! Wining points is for winning the House Cup at the end of the year. I leave you the students for each house, Ravenclaw has the most:
RAVENCLAW: 65.200 students
HUFFLEPUFF: 65.188 students
GRYFFINDOR: 64.958 students
SLYTHERIN: 64.295 students

The places you can visit are:
·Diagon Alley
·Gringotts
·Great Hall
·Common Room


I've got a place locked but I suppose it's Hogsmade.
You can make:
·Spells
·Potions
·Go to your trunk
·Go to friends
·Go to favorites


And obviously explore the story. Well, in your profile you are going to find your wand and it's description, your photograph (it's the one of the animal you buy as a pet), the points you've earned for your house, your friends, books, brewed potions and those.
For last, tell you that the color of your screen and the one of your information and profile changes depending on your house, as the Common Room.


A greeting!


Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario