Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

Kids news: We say goodbye to the summer, back to class!

Hello guys! I bring you a good new and a bad new, the school vacations are finishing! It's good to see the friends again but in the other side having to wake up early again, study and make homework doesn't seem so good. And, of course, we can´t go to pass the day to the swimming pool, or to the beach, or to the countryside.
I'm so sad! Buah...! At this right moment I'm suffering a "end of vacations" depression (that's what I call it).
Most of you should have started by this point of the month, my brother started the eight but... Tomorrow's my day. A pity, in fact. I give thanks because I can study and learn but... truly, who wants to start waking up at seven o'clock in the morning and stay sitting down in a desk the whole day? No one, I say.

Well, boys, just wish you a good start with the school and the daily routine (hey, the person that invented the daily routine and to get up early... made us a big fiddle).

Greetings, partners!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario