Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Kids news: Access to POTTERMORE! I have done it!

Guys! I´m in! I´m in POTTERMORE! It has been a really really nervous morning for me. I have been looking every two minutes in the POTTERMORE page and finally, the clue has apear. It said this:
"In the match between Gryffindor and Slytherin how many more points had Gryffindor? Multiply it to thirty five." The number was 2100 and when I have add it to the web page I have found the Magic Plume. But when I have selected it a white web page has appeared to me. I have had to restart my computer and select Windows instead of Ubuntu and I have done it again. When I have entered to the web page the Plume was moving! I have selected it and I have started the process of "Registration". In five single steps I have done it! Then, when I have returned home after going on a walk, the letter was in my email. I´m one of the one million fans of Harry Potter that are going to enter earlier to the web page! Amazing! I´m really happy, I never win these type of things...

Come on witches and wizards! There are four books, four days and four oportunities left!


Miriam, the happiest girl in all the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario