Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

Kids news: Pamplona iluminates its city walls

Hello again! Two weeks ago the city hall of Pamplona put lots of candles through all the city walls path. Lots of people went to walk through it and it had a lot of exit. There was music every single meters and the adults could taste different wines.
It had so much exit that they decided to do it again last Saturday, the 27th of August 2011.
I went with my parents and my brother and I really enjoyed the night. The city walls were marvelous and you could light again the candles that were off. The musicians were pretty good playing rock and jazz and I also ate a hot dog with my brother, (umm, it was great!).
I leave you some images, I wish you like them! (This time my father took them):


I really liked the experience, I wish they repeat it another night!

Greetings for you!

Miriam, your blogger girl.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario