Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Kids news: XVI Caminhada in Escolapios, Pamplona

Guys! I'm so very sorry, I intended to post this almost a week ago but I haven't managed because I've gotten so many homework and exams. I'm gonna strike for the right of students to be able to breathe.

The fact is that today the XVI Caminhada is celebrated at my school (Escolapios, in front of the Bull Ring and near the Media Luna park in Pamplona or in the Compasion in the Rotxapea). It's a supportive "party" in the one all the money we get goes to developing schools in developing countries. We just want to get nearer to one of the millennium aims: education for every single kid.

If you have time and I haven't told you about it extremely late you could come by and leave your contribution. Every taking while be destined to these schools. I add the link so that you can visit the web page:

http://www.itakaescolapios.org/

And I also post this year's video. Beautiful, ha?




Thanks for everything!

Lot's of love,

Miriam

2 comentarios:

  1. muy bueno! un beso te espero por mi blog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡Muchas gracias!
      Ya me he pasado, tiene buena pinta. Mañana entraré con más detenimiento.

      ¡Un beso!
      Miriam

      Eliminar