Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Kids news: "I'm burning in love" A love letter in Toledo from 300 years ago

Guys! Some days ago while I was glancing over a digital newspaper on the Internet I found this very interesting post: they've founded a 300 years old love letter in Toledo! :)

Fantastic!! Time hasn't passed for it and they've been able to read almost everything written on the paper. I insert the post link so you might as well go and read it. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.es/2013/04/18/me-abraso-en-amores_n_3111294.html?utm_hp_ref=spain#slide=2354253

"I'm burning in love" Poor man. Would he had, at last, being returned her lover's love?
I thought I was going to think about him and his life all day long but it turned out I had things from my own life to think about so... :)

Enjoy, it's a big mundane treasure which allows us to get to see how the real life in that far away time was like, how it has all changed so much.

I wish we would think about all they had that's been lost (for good and for bad) and everything we've gained, too. It would make us appreciator things better.

That's all, guys!

See you later!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario