Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

Kids news: 23th of April, book's day!

Hello, guys! Today's the book's day, 23th of April! This year the book's city's Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia.
I suppose there would be lot's of book stands all around the world. I'm going to tell you that in Pamplona we have very few but the thing is to promote reading, and so I do, as a good blog on books and those kind of things. Furthermore I tell you to buy (if you can afford it) a book you like. It may be the trilogy that they're announcing so much these days named "The Hunger Games", or one from the Sherlock Holmes' collection, the mythic Harry Potter ones... or some other discontinued books that might be as good or better than these other ones I named to you.
I suppose the photo's the front page of a book but I'm not sure. It's in Spanish and it reads: "To read is in fashion". The fact is that if people hear this they kind of "motivate" towards reading and that's what we want... That in nowadays society... But well, it's catchy, no?
My books are coming, a greeting and go to have fun with some paper pages!

Miriam

2 comentarios:

  1. Mi amor suavecico: E l otro dia quise e scribirte y este cacharro no me dejó, Quiero que sepas que tienes mucha razón en lo que escribes, me gusta mucho como eres, aunque ya se que te lo hedho más veces.es bueno recordarlo, y egoistamente ,tambien,porque así si tengo dudas ,me las puedes enseñar y corregir, !!!gracias¡¡¡ me llenas de satisfacines, y es que en estos tiempos tan pochos ,tener una amiga cómo tu es para dar g, a Dios,
    dentro de unos dias me voy con la vecina a un concurso en la tele , volvemos el mismo dia ,ya te diré que tal lo he pasado, si he ganado algo y si me ha gustado,,,,,,, tengo examen de longitud..... ando todo el dia midiendo , mi madre está harta de mi ,pero luego querrá que aprueve........... ¿que tal tu ' ya dentro de poco las vacas, ¿te vas como el año pasado al polo norte? ya me lo dirás. adiooos suavecica, te mando un beso gordo, y un achuchon suave, paz.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Tu tranquila, Paz. Cosas que pasan con los ordenadores.
      Me alegro de que te guste lo que escribo, está bien.
      A ver que tal te va con el concurso, ¡diviértete! Y por lo demás tranquila, que un examen de longitud no es nada...
      Yo muy bien. Escaparemos de las vacas por casi todos los San Fermines y después vuelta para casa. Este año me voy a ir... ¡a Canadá! Que va, que va. Ya podía. Oye: ¿y si intento convencer a mis padres...?
      No estaría nada mal pero entre las fobias de uno y otro al avión y siendo tantas horas de viaje me da que nos quedaremos por aquí.
      ¡Un gran abrazo!
      Miriam

      Eliminar