Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2012

Some more little matters...: We're finishing now, a toast to 2012

Well, guys, with very few hours to end up with 2012 I finish writing in the blog. I'm so tired I could be death. Even my nose end hurts. My eyes seem to be going to fall down in any moment. It's almost sure that I'm going to get to the grapes ceremony slovenly. But I wanted to say goodbye to 2012 with you. For me it's been a good year, one of transitions. Of changes, of new feelings and new desires and forces. Of fatigue.
And the best of it is that I've been able to write to you almost every week, knowing that you people are reading my posts all around the world. So thank you and a toast to you all. Enjoy the peals, and a happy new year!!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario