Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2012

English Books: THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS BOOK 2, City of Ashes

Guys! Here we go again... Remember this saga I was so into before? Well, I STILL am. But I can't manage to find this third book anywhere!! It seems Amazon and those don't have it :( I'm gonna win this fight, I'm telling you! I'll get the third book soon enough to tell you about it in January (or at least I hope so).
Well, lets talk about it!
Clary Fray, the new New York's Shadowhunter finds herself surrounded by problems. The boy she likes turns up to be her new-found brother, their father is a murderer and their mother is in a coma. Surrounded by demons, a war seems to be starting between Clary's father and the Clave.
What can Clary do to stop this situation? And to take control of the feelings she has for that boy that's never ever going to be hers? And Simon... Will he be able to still be there for his friend?

Find out by reading the book. Not kidding, you MUST. ;)

I leave you its data:

Title: THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS BOOK 2, City of Ashes
Printer: WALKER BOOKS
Author: Cassandra Clare
Cover design: WALKER BOOKS
Collection design: WALKER BOOKS
Parts of the book: 1 (but there are some other books left, don't know whether there are two or three more...)
Pages of the book: 411


And that's all! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did... Bah, can't be. ;)


See ya'!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario