Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012

Some more little matters...: Bye, summer

Bye, my beloved summer.
You've been amazing, you've been the best gift I could get or the best compliment.
Peace, laxity, family, holidays, cities, friends, books, writings, music, blog, series, languages... Everything you could ask for.
But now it's time and summer has to walk by and leave place to school, routines, to get up early, homework and hobbies. I wish this new "year" goes on as well as summer did. I really do hope it.

And without further delay I see off my holidays. I've already done it on Twitter, Tuenti... Now on the blog. The only thing I have left is to say "Goodbye" to holidays truly, to tell them "Bye" while waving my hand and to yell at them: "Don't take to long before you come back!"

I hope you've enjoyed this months as much as I've done. And although there have been losses, losses can be profits (as they well say in a TV series in "Antena 3" named "Red Bracelets". I'll be soon telling you about it). Because you loose contact with people, with academic studies, with the routine that always brings some good sense to our life... But it's worth it as you gain much more things. Although sometimes you loose more than that, you loose people in the way. But well, it's life law and we can't do nothing about it, it's normal, it doesn't come with the package of summer so lets enjoy. :)

Settled, ended. Bye, bye. Adiós. I hope to find you soon, summer, and that the "not-being" with you won't get over me.

Best wishes from a girl who really regrets saying "Goodbye" to you,

Miriam. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario