Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

Kids news: Tea en la Azotea

Guys! I wanted to write about this topic long ago and now that I manage to find a break (I just finished my homework although I still have to study) I'm about to do it.
Tea en la Azotea is the project a woman from my city created. She creates very original cloth dolls. She works in her flat roof in Curia Street, in Pamplona, with dolls and postcards, notebooks made up with cloth and also moving mobiles of cloth. Original, ha?
They're pretty things and everything works by entrusting it. You contact her and make up the order. It's worth it: for birthday presents, weddings, letters of congratulations, postcards... Is there something better? We're always kind of "attacked" whenever we get to have to make a present and we have the answer to our problems almost in the place where we live, just near enough.

I leave you her blog, in the one she posts her creations and the contact card. If you choose her you won't be disappointed.
Link to Tea en la Azotea (blog)

Her contact email is teaenlaazotea@gmail.com, but you have this information and more in the blog.
I leave you a Tea, one of the first ones...?

Love,

Miriam.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario