Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012

"Tangled Ever After", a good short comedy show!

Guys? I'm still here, (it's getting risky right now over here actually but... I need to write, it's not been a good week on posting means, ha?)
Well, I've just watched again "Tangled", for second time. The thing is... I loved it when I first watched it and I couldn't help but to watch it again. And suddenly, I discover that Disney Pixard created a 6:27 minutes comedy show on the wedding of Rapunzel and Eugene named "Tangled Ever After". I loved it, so funny. I just couldn't stop laughing. ;) You can't but it so I post it in here, from YouTube. Amazing quality and really amusing.  Also I leave you its poster!!

Hope you enjoyed it!! Fun, ha? I don't lie!! :)

See you!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario