Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

"Tangled", an astonishing film!

Hey there! Two days ago I watched this INCREDIBLE new princesses Disney film named "Tangled". It's based on Rapunzel's story and although I'm kind of old for this films, I couldn't help to watch it! It was so beautiful I realize I did well, making my father to download it and kind of forcing a little my brother to watch it :)
I really expected it to be great and I found myself convinced. So I'm telling you about it!
Tangled is the new Disney Pixar's film on the story of Rapunzel, a pretty young lady who lives in a high tower, apart from the population, with her supposed mother.
Truly, she's a lost princess, stole from her parents by Gothel (her supposed mother) when she was born. This happened because Rapunzel's blond hair had the property of healing and giving youth to people because of a magical flower her mother ate to get healed from a bad illness when she was pregnant. Gothel used to use this flower to keep herself young by singing a song to it so that it would use its power.
And so Rapunzel is kept up there, alone, in the tower. One day she gets the dream of going to see the lamps that the kings release on her birthday to get her home. She meets Flynn Rider, a burglar who has stolen her tiara although she doesn't know it's hers.
They agree on Rapunzel returning him the tiara if he gets her to town to see the lamps in her eighteenth birthday.
In the trip they'll find themselves followed by the authorities and Rapunzel's mother.
What will happen? Will they get to the lamps? Will Rapunzel discover her identity? Will Flynn get arrested?
Discover it by watching the film!
It's astonishing, the prettiest one of princesses I've ever seen concerning graphics. Hope you enjoy it and let me assure you you'll laugh, with Rapunzel's silly fears and Flynn's good jokes :)

I leave you the trailer and poster, hope you enjoy it!



 Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario