Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 30 de octubre de 2011

Kids news: Hour change!

Hello guys! How is it going? Today the hour has changed! I'm so happy about it, I love winter hours. At six it seems to you that you have to be having dinner or in home because of the dark it is, :) incredible! It's like a new dimension to me, a new world!
A conversation with my mum this morning when I have woke up it's been:
-Hey, are you up so early?
 And me:
-What time is it?
-Ten in the morning.
-And have they changed the hour?
-Yep.
-So it's not so early!
The conversation went farther but that's the important part of it.
So guys, have fun and enjoy the new hour and the new dimension!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario