Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

Kids news: Maldita Nerea's Concert, yesterday, day 8th of October 2011 in Pamplona, Anaitasuna!

Guys! I'm so excited! Yesterday, my favorite music group, Maldita Nerea, came to Pamplona and my mother went with me! My best night ever, truly! It was amazing, the sang incredibly good and everything... I L-O-V-E-D I-T!
It start at half past eight in Anaitasuna, a sports facility. They had supporting artists, called "Funambulista" and they played for three quarters of hour. Then, Maldita Nerea. They played for an hour and a half. It was going to last once hour so they gave a lot of ... tip :)
It was incredible, Jorge Ruíz, the singer, made the audience participate a lot and so did the rest of the group members.
Their tour is on their new album "FÁCIL" ("Easy").
When they begun to play a video appeared saying: "Welcome to the era FÁCIL..." and so.
They were amazing on the stage and the audience enjoyed a lot. Finally they sang "El Secreto de las Tortugas" ("The Turtles Secret"), the first song I heard from them! I loved it. They filmed us in video and they told us they were going to put it in YouTube, when I get it I will post it. I leave you the people of the band:

  • Jorge Ruíz: voice and songwriter
  • Luis Gómez: guitar
  • Jordi Armengol: guitar
  • Pedro A. Carrillo: bass
  • Tato Latorre: guitar
  • Serginho Moreira: drummer
I want to tell you that if you go to their concerts you'll enjoy, they have good songs and they're amazing. I think the next one is in London... people from there, to Maldita Nerea's concert!
I leave you a video from "FÁCIL", the official song of the tour (I can't find the official video here, sorry. It you look it up in YouTube is the one from MalditaNereaVEVO, the second one on the list)

In the photograph of the group doesn't appear all the members. Sorry but I couldn't find a better one.

Well, guys, that's all (for now). If I find more information I'll post it.

(You should know I wrote this last Sunday in Spanish so I have used the same time for the verbs).

Greetings!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario