Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

martes, 1 de enero de 2013

Some more little matters...: 2013 has arrived to the blog!!

Guys? How is it going? Did you choke with the grapes? I've gotta confess I had "lacasitos" instead of grapes, I don't like it (although I can't remember when I tasted them first...) :)

Well, we've got a whole year ahead of us!!
Filled with illusion, blog posts and happiness, yes it is!
I suppose you may have noticed I'm wide awake, more than yesterday, I've slept better... :)
I start my year with renewed forces!!
Lets get it beautiful.
I promise I'm going to write more this year, as in 2012 we had around seventy posts less than in 2011. I already told you this, that it's been a year of changes... But here we are still! Do not need to worry!

I wanted to announce that the section "La Imagen del Mes" has already "expired", and I'm sad about it. The thing is that the calendar from the one I took them doesn't have any contents that I haven't already posted so...  Do you remember "La Frase del Mes" and "Historia de los libros día a día"? I took those from the calendar too, poor thing, it's knackered (not really, it's well maintained and just because of its images it's worth keeping it).
So that's it, instead of lasts year's two problems we've got one. I'm saying farewell to this section sadly, as it was easy and fast to post and beautiful to read and admire. Despite all this I've managed to think about an alternative. It's far from being as beautiful as the photographs but I think we can manage. I could look EVERY MONTH (don't ask a lot from me, okay?) poems from different writers and post them here, in the blog.
Do you like the idea? It's a part of literature I don't usually work on and it's a pity 'cause it's pretty.

If you've got ideas... you know, post them and if I think it suitable I'll reply. :)

Lot's of love and a happy new year!!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario