Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

Informativos de mi blog CXVII

Guys! What's up? Hope everything's okay :)
Yep, late again! But that's what I do, you know, write everything one week after the time when I should have written it. I can't help it... sorry, guys :/
Anyway, last week I posted a commentary on "Hotel Transilvania", this very funny film, you know it? I hope you followed my advice and watched it, it really is a good film. I laughed so very much with it that yesterday I asked my brother: "Dave, can we watch it again, please??" :) In the end we didn't have time but... :) Just watch it, okay?

Well, see you soon!!

Miriam
XX



PS: I don't know what that means but I like how it looks... Can anyone tell me about it? I'll be grateful :) Best wishes!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario