Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

jueves, 24 de enero de 2013

"Hotel Transylvania", a good film!

Guys! Last week I saw this fun film named "Transylvania Hotel", have you heard of it? I bet you have.
It's this cartoons film that was launched about three or four months ago in theaters. I couldn't manage to go (not telling you this time, private life ;) so I watched it last week at home and I really did enjoy it: astonishing, fun, beautiful... I really laughed, so very much.
It's about this Dracula family in the one the father takes care of the beautiful daughter but she's 118 now so she really thinks that she should go on and discover how the human world is out of the Monster's Hotel in the one she lives.
Dracula, his father, allows her to go and discover a fake village he's created near the area so that she gets afraid of the "humans" and never leaves his side.
It turns out okay and our little Dracula girl (named Mavis, by the way) returns distressed by her father's side. But what his father doesn't know is that a human guy is arriving to the Hotel by accident and that he'll ... I'm not telling you this, go watch the film. (I'm an evil little monster,  hahahaha!!) (Um, ;) sorry about that, I just got excited). Anyway... what will happen? It's a really funny film, you should see it. I leave you its trailer and poster. I'm telling you, WATCH IT. It's one of the greatest cartoon films they've released recently. I still smile while relieving the moments in the ones Dracula gets angry with the poor boy, so very funny :) But it's up to you, anyway, I'm not telling you what to do (watch it) ;).



And that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed it, see ya!

Miriam

2 comentarios:

  1. ahora si hay comentario: me ha parecido graciosisimo el correo con la historieta que pones , me lo he pasado la mar de bien.
    eres muy graciosa. no se que decirte ,ahora mismo termino de ver una película y me he aburrido la tira. Asi que me meto a internet y veré si me distraigo. Luego me iré donde tu sabes y mientras tanto haré algo en casa , me estraña no tener ni un correo, eso si que es raro en mi ,que siempre tengo para abrir unos 20.
    ¿Que tal te va el día ? ¿lulú? agustito..... en cuanto llegue el buen tiempo no te costará tanto trabajo ir. Ahora además que oscurece tan pronto..... Ya que no nieve más ,que ya está bien, llover si quiere que llueva, aunque a mi no me hace gracia, pero en fin.... ¿estas estudiando? no se que decirte , la verdad es que me duele la cabeza y no se porque , voy a tomar una aspirina y veremos..... adiooos princesa suavecita, un besazo muy fuerte de paz.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Paz (: Voy tarde, como siempre... ¡Dios! ¡Qué le voy a hacer! (Pues ir puntual, ¿no? :)
    Me meto a escribir un par de entradas y tu comentario :) Siento no haberte contestado antes... Pero no he andado por aquí.
    En fin, ¿se te pasó el dolor de cabeza? Yo sí que andaba estudiando como una loca Sociales, qué vas a hacer. Lo que tocaba... Ya hice el examen y creo que bien así que oye, dio sus frutas el par de horas de estudio. :)
    Ahora estoy aquí, de tarde tonta. El otro grupo de chicos y chicas de mi edad del colegio está de convivencias y está siendo una semana un poco extraña... Yo me voy la que viene. A ver si todo va bien... :)
    Te dejo que si no no me va a dar tiempo a escribir, ¡un beso grande!

    Miriam

    ResponderEliminar