Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Some more little matters...: Updating

Guys! Hey, 'just here to see how it's going. I've got a pair of topics to write about but yesterday I couldn't manage to spend my time on it. Today I've had Spanish and Nature exam, two out of the three hardest ones. Tomorrow the third: History. It's not complicated but you've gotta study a lot and obviously, I have left half the book for today... I haven't had time! But Basque which is the other one for tomorrow goes amazingly well so at least it makes up for it.
I'm out of time, as I want to finish early and have the whole afternoon for myself.
In the case I manage to find time I'll write you later.

Cheer up now that we're finishing! We've been on the countdown for two weeks according to my Nature professor and we've got... 50 metres left!
;) Over here for what you need, folks.

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario