Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 26 de febrero de 2012

Some more little matters: We've passed the 20.000 visits in the blog!

Guys! How happy I am to open the blog again and discover with my father that we've passed the 20.000 visits! Some time ago I wrote a post when I passed the 10.000 visits, around the middle part of the last year (in June). In some few months more we've increased the double!
So nothing, tell you that I'm very pleased with your participation on the blog and that I'm very happy and proud of the blog and that I'm going to be here for a lot of time more, writing about everything I can.

Thank you for everything!
Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario