Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

A good film: "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules"

Hey, guys! I'm so sorry again of that I haven't written for so long, I hope I can make it up this afternoon for studying and writing. But, although, I've had time to watch a film with my brother named "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules", inspired in the books of Jeff Kinney about Greg, a boy that doesn't really like to be a "freak".
With this film you can laugh about all the things that happen to him, to his friend Rowley and to his older brother: Roderick.
It's about all the adventures, for calling them something, that they start having when Greg and Rowley start at middle school.
Greg wants to be a cool guy, but as Rowley and his other friends are continuing to act as "children" he won't find the chance.
I hope you enjoy the film, it combines paintings with real actors and it's really funny.
I leave you a video for you to watch:

Also I leave you the picture announcing the movie.

See you!
Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario