Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

Some more little matters...: The New Year in the blog

Hello again! Look, the New Year affects in a way to the blog. I'm going to continue publishing the posts of "Noticias para niños" or "Kids News", "LIBROS" or "English books", "Algunas cositas más..." or "Some more little matters..."... But I can't continue with "La Historia de los libros día a día" because, (apart that I don't have the calendar for this new year) the events would be the same, won't they?
"La Frase del Mes", that's another one. I have some ones but they're not about books. I also could try to write them myself or to find them in other places...
In compensation I'm going to open another section, called "La Imagen del Mes" and referring to books because I'm going to take them from the Calendar of the Books of 2011.
I wish I'll find the solution to "my two little problems" soon enough.

Greetings!
Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario