Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

Kids news: Happy New Year 2012!

Happy New Year 2012, guys! I hope you started it by great with the grapes. Yesterday, at twelve o'clock in the night, I remembered all of you but I had to finish completing my diary and it wasn't time for using the computer and so, today, the first of January, I wish you the best for this coming twelve months and that you'll be able to get up when you fall and to carry a great rhythm while walking.
I leave you the bell strokes from "Televisión Española" from my country, which were the ones I watched:
You may not understand anything but, for you to know, they're talking about who the carillon falls during eight seconds, who the four quarters ring and then how you have to eat a grape with three seconds per grape (quite difficult, in my opinion).

Concerning the blog, I'll explain a few changes in another post.

I love you, for being my readers.
And, again, happy new year!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario