Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2011

Kids news: Saint Joseph Calasanctius in Escolapios, Pamplona

Hello guys! Yesterday we celebrated Saint Joseph Calasanctius day in my school, Escolapios. The day of the "party" is the 27th (my birthday) but because it's Sunday... we celebrated it yesterday. In this party we commemorate the years that have been since Saint Joseph Calasanctius created the "Pías" schools.
It's an special and great day in the one Professors and students play sports, participate in competitions such as the ones of writing, photos or drawing... Those type of things. It's an important day and I wanted you to know it exits. I wrote about it last year (I think so), and so if you want more information about the Saint I leave you the link to "WIKIPEDIA":


I also leave you the link to the web page of my school:


That's all, folks!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario