Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

English books: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Hello, guys! So sorry that I haven´t write more this week, but the thing is that I have lot's of things in mind. Last week I finished the book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", obviously in English as I already had read it lots of times in Spanish, (believe me, lots).
In this last book Harry travels through lots of places related in a way with Lord Voldemort, with his friends Ron and Hermione. They want to destroy the Horcruxes, the objects that contain living parts of the soul of the Dark Lord. Would they achieve this?
I can tell you that they'll have to survive to lots of crucial and dangerous moments but, knowing our Harry, who doesn't believe they can make it?
I leave you the information on the book:

Title: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Printer: BLOOMSBURY
Author: J.K. Rowling
Cover design: Jason Cockcroft
Collection design: BLOOMSBURY
Parts of the book: 1 (but there are seven books)
Pages of the story: 607

I wish you to enjoy the reading!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario