Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

jueves, 16 de agosto de 2012

Some more little matters...: Madrid, Spanish Capitol

Guys! How is it going!
This is not an exact translation, as right now I'm not writing you from the train but from my room in Madrid instead but well, I'm in Madrid!
When I wrote yesterday I had just passed Guadalajara and I told you I would upload a photo as soon as I could, okay?

Enjoy wherever you are!

(My ears hurt 0.o)

Miriam

(I couldn't write in English and post it yesterday, the same as in Spanish, sorry!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario