Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

English books: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

What's up, folks? I've been reading (as ever) and yesterday I managed to finish the very last book I had to read in English on the Harry Potter saga: "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets".
That's right, I've read the Harry Potter books in English and in Spanish, all of them (and several times, too...)
The thing's that a friend of my brother's was "sleeping-over" yesterday and I nearly died, they kept on talking up to three and a half in the morning!! I didn't kill them because I was too sleepy to get out of bed, ;).
Well, but in the end I finished the book, letting myself wander through Hogwarts' corridors and feeling afraid of the Chamber of Secrets' monster.
In this second book on the saga Harry returns to Hogwarts, with the advise of a house elf named Dobby, who tells him not to return to the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
"Bad things are going to happen this year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry", Dobby tells Harry.
In spite of it the young wizard manages to return to school, and, as the house elf said, attacks start to happen. The Chamber of Secrets has been opened!
What will happen? I'm sure you know but I leave you its data:

Title: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Printer: Bloomsbury
Author: J.K. Rowling
Cover design: Cliff Wright
Collection design: Bloomsbury
Parts of the book: 1 (there is one book before it and four after it)
Pages of the story: 251


That's all! Enjoy!
 
Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario