Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 10 de julio de 2011

Kids news: 2011 San Fermín´s Chupinazo

Hello! As I told you before the "Chupinazo" day I could not work with the computer because of the Internet, now that I can I wanted to tell you about the "Chupinazo".
The mayor, Enrique Maya, threw the firework from the Great Hall. When it exploded all the people in the Great Hall or Castillo Square and in the streets around them put their red handkerchiefs in the air.
It was a pretty scene.
I leave you the link to watch it:

And I write you what I could not write you that day: LONG LIVE SAN FERMÍN! ENJOY IT!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario