Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

English books: THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS BOOK 3, City of Glass

Guys!!!
Finally writing a review on a book, I couldn't wait any longer.
Remember I told you I was supposedly reading "David Copperfield"? Well, it turns out I gave up on it 'til summer.
I've been reading this third tome on the "Mortal Instruments", do you recall it? This one's named "City of Glass".

Turning out that Valentine is both Clary's and Jace's father, that they are brothers, that everything is suddenly upside down, the Clave decides to fight back Valentine.

Clary fights by herself versus her own battles. Jace, her brother? "Can't be", she tells herself.
Simon, a Downworlder? A vampire? "Impossible".
Shadowhunters, in war between themselves? "Then everything must be fading".
Her mother in a coma because of an spell? "I need to get Ragnor Fell to help me".

And with that last battle, she'll make everything explode while crossing the "no-going-back" point.

How will everything turn out? Will she be able to solve all those problems around her?
Fortunately, after this one there's a FOURTH BOOK. :D

I love it!! I'm publishing its data so you are able to look it up and enjoy it yourselves.

Title: THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS BOOK 3, City of Glass Printer: WALKER BOOKS
Author: Cassandra Clare
Cover design: WALKER BOOKS
Collection design: WALKER BOOKS
Parts of the book: 1 (but there are two books before this one and another one after it)
Pages of the book: 492


And that's all for now, I'm reading the last one so pretty soon we'll find out about the ending.
Upps... I'm now reading the post on the second book, sorry I couldn't manage to get it for January, I received it two or three weeks ago.

Best wishes,

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario