Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

Some more little matters: Here we go with an slight change...

Guys! Good morning!

I wanted to talk to you about a "technical problem". You might have noticed I'm having problems with the type of calligraphy I use here, in the blog.
With the change of template they changed slightly and I've been trying to imitate the first type of letter with a not very gratifying result. I've tried to put those in bold but it hasn't turned out great so I'm just gonna keep on using the very same type of letter but without the "bold option". What do you think? Let me know, please. I'll change it depending on what your feed-backs say.

Forever yours,

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario