Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013

Some more little matters...: I'm in love with this cover

:) Hey there!! Okay, guys, I'm listening to it and it's driving me mad...
I don't know whether you've listened to Rihanna's new single "Stay" (ft. Mikky Ekko).
The truth is I haven't (sorry, Rihanna) but I listened Tanner Patrick's cover of the single instead and I love it. :)

I found out about this Texas (US) boy a few months ago and I enjoy listening to his covers. He has even written some songs of his own, with the lyrics, music and all.
His voice is very steady and calm, it quietens me. :)

I'm posting it, watch it and if you like it go and check his YouTube channel!!


Umm... I'm killing the "REPLAY" button.

Enjoy!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario