Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

Some more little matters...: Unforgivable

Lets say this has reached the point of no return and it's already unforgivable, though it doesn't seem like the situation's gonna change any time soon.
Days go by and I remember and retell myself how "I gotta write, my poor blog... it's kinda abandoned" but I keep on forgetting once, and again, and again.  First  days, then weeks, then months pass by.
I don't really know what's going on with myself lately. It may be my teenager hormones, those of which everybody seems to talk about. Those which impede us to do whatever we intend to do. Everything except to think. To think about what we do and what we could be doing. To think and to dream. I don't know about the rest but I dream and I keep on dreaming and I never stop imagining and recreating thrills, hidden wishes and imperfections which end up becoming perfect. The worst is that it's growing bigger, it doesn't stop. I've also stopped reading. I never thought I would end up like this but... here I am.
With my abandoned blog... started books pleading from my table... And with twenty nuts less.
They call it adolescence. Being fifteen... my time had to come, hadn't it?
And I don't know if I wanna apologize, for I am enjoying it as a kid with brand new shoes.
Anyway, I hope I manage to find time to do what I enjoy best, reading and writing, without loosing this new not-at-all-preoccupied feeling.

Be patient, sweeties. It's my turn to be a kiddo.

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario