Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

Some more little matters...: Twitter change

Pals!

I'm really sorry, for I haven't written in quite a while now.
I just wanted to update the blog with a piece of news: I've changed my Twitter name. Instead of being @Miriamlablogger (not any more), now we get @MiriamHuarriz.
It's been some time now since I started disliking the name. I thought it to be childish,  that kind of user you choose when you are eleven years old (I don't remember when I first signed up in Twitter, maybe I was twelve...)
The thing is that I wanted to change it, replace it by one more concise. Resolution: my surname. Even though, I'm mad at Twitter for not letting me put an accent on it.
Why, Twitter! Why!

That's all, then. I just wanted you to be aware of the change. Remember, @MiriamHuarriz.

See you soon, dears!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario