Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

"The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones", a good film!

Hey there, people :)

You surely know about the film production of the first book on the Mortal Instruments saga by Cassandra Clare, the one I like that much and always talk to you about...? :D That very one, yeah.

Anyway, they've made a film on the first book. I didn't go watch it in theatres because I wasn't sure I wanted to watch it after all. I love my own characters (the ones I've made up in my mind) and didn't want to get them substituted by some actors and actresses. But... two days ago... I just couldn't help myself any longer. And... Well, I ended up pushing the "PLAY" button. :)
I'd read some critics and they weren't very good so I was a bit "scared".
It needs to be said that it's a very amazing book, with lots of special effects. Very... "fantastic". It's hard to make a film with such a background, but they managed it "pretty goodly". I enjoyed myself, though maybe it could have been a bit longer and have a larger extension.

Later on, I went to the book and read some passages. Still my characters, hanging there forever. Let me be grateful to whomever helped me to accomplish that!! ;) Ha, ha! Anyway... You can watch it, if you want to. I post the trailer and poster.

But make sure you've got your own characters tied to yourself before doing it, I don't like the feeling when they are gone and substituted by some "real humans" ;).


Lots of love,

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario