Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

Some more little matters...: We've exceeded 30000 visits!

I'm happy, very happy indeed. We've exceeded the 30000 visits in the blog!! Astonishing, so happy about it :). We're gaining readers!! Ha, ha! :)
I just wanted to thank you for being faithful to the blog and for reading it when I post something, although I have my ups and downs... :) But I'm gonna be here for a long time!! (Or at least I hope so -.-)

Lots of love, my faithful readers!!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario