Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

Kids news: Ciclist day in Pamplona!

Hello, my friends! Sorry about all the time I´ve been off from the blog. Last week I´ve been stuying for my global exams, and I don´t finish them until tuesday. But, besides, I wanted to write you about the ciclist day in Pamplona. It´s a quite good option for riding your bikes, and having a great time.
Today, a lot of people are in the streets having fun. You don´t need to live in Pamplona for doing this. Take your bike to the street and ride it for some time!

My best wishes for you,

Miriam.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario