Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Kids news: twitter

Hey friends? I´m here again just to tell you about twitter. Its a page in the internet were you can write short sentences with 140 letters. I know it because my teacher told it to my partners and me in an English class for practicing English by reading pages of people we like and that write things in English.
I love it, its really interesting and you don´t need an specific age for having one. For example, I read things that Nick Jonas write or the twitter page from the BBC. Of course I also reed about literature pages, I recommend it to you.

This is the twitter page, enjoy!


See you dudes!

Miriam

2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the information i think im going to do a twiter to!
    jeje i like to write in english its a little bit weird!
    bye bye
    Emily

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are right!! well, I think you´ll use twitter really good for writing your opinions and messages. See you,

    Miriam

    ResponderEliminar