Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

sábado, 11 de enero de 2014

Some more little matters...: Happy 2014!

My dearest readers!

Here's a new year full with whole new experiences to live, emotions to feel and loads of letters to write with.
I hope you keep on reading this blog of mine, which I so tenderly love.
Eventhough last year hasn't collected lots of "whereabouts" concerning posts I keep on writing and trying to keep it refreshed daily.

Concerning changes... Everything's gonna keep on going the way it used to. Remember the sentence and photo sections we used to have every month? When those years came to an end I had to change the section, but I don't think there's a need to get rid of the "Poetry" one. I really like it and there are millions and millions of compositions out there -written and not- waiting to be published.

Concerning the rest... Lets hope I read lots of books, watch lots of films and write lots of tales for my other blog, "Sobre un Lienzo de Papel y Tinta".


Enjoy, you fantastic people!!

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario