Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

martes, 31 de diciembre de 2013

"Poesía del mes" Noviembre del 2013

Os traigo una de mis poesías, también está en inglés pero mi cumpleaños es en noviembre así que he pensado que me dedicaba a mí misma el mes. :)

-2nd Composition-

I didn't really think
it was all we would ever have
until it was far gone,
far over.
Found myself taken aback.


You took me away to some place
where I didn't really wanna go,
though once found myself there
 no going back did my own being want.


I didn't think it was all you could ever give me
until you walked away.
Now I know I was wrong,
now I know there was no reason for me to be.
For us to exist.
And for you to cling on me.


Espero que os guste.
Al igual que "Diciembre" en "Sobre un Lienzo de Papel y Tinta"... Si él lo leyera entendería.

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario