Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

martes, 2 de julio de 2013

"The Host", such a great film!

Hey there, guys!
It's been a while, hasn't it? ;)
Do you know 'bout two days ago I watched this amazing film on Stephenie Meyer's book named "The Host"? Of course you don't ;).
I haven't read the book, I must admit it, though I would love to and I've been begging my father since then to buy it to me.
I can't criticise it as I don't have the "real reference" which would be the novel but I enjoyed the film.
What the hell, I loved it. Simple and complicated at the same time. Thrilling. Even lovely.
I really do recommend it to you. The plot's not very complicated and it's easy to follow. As soon as I get the chance I'll watch it again.
You should be twelve or more to watch it, but well... If you're eleven you won't get a trauma out of it.
Aliens. Inside the bodies of humans. And they are even protecting the world. But, why? And... Are they doing it for free?
I post the trailer and the poster.



XD I really liked it, REALLY.
I hope my father ends up buying the book to me...

ENJOY!! :)

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario