Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

martes, 2 de julio de 2013

Kids news: My work, from now on, in "sobreunlienzodepapelytinta.wordpress.com"

Guys!

It's not my intention to go playing around and excusing myself for the "debt of posts" from last month, though I intend to tell you I've been working on a new project which I hope all of you enjoy in the end.
Welcome to a new blog apart from this one which I care for so much.
sobreunlienzodepapelytinta.wordpress.com
Welcome to my new literary experience.
My goal is to post all my work in this web-page.
Oh, but don't you worry, I'll keep on posting here on this blog. Both united and at the same time.
I just wanted to separate both sections because... this one is more like "Free Time", isn't it?
I hope you like it, it's gonna be like my "own little publishing house". And I'm going to publish a link on this blog for you to access the other one easily, okay?
Feel free to comment and to dive inside my letters world.

I wish you enjoy and like it as much as I do,

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario