Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2014

English books: The Fault in Our Stars

Okay? Okay ;)

Nice beginning, you'll get it as soon as you read the book.
You know, I'd heard MAGIC praises for "The Fault in our Stars". I gave one myself after finishing it, but not for the plot itself -which is actually nice and heartbreaking at the same time- but for a character in particular. I'm not gonna say much, apart from that it's a cancer book. But not that kind of book -I guess-.
Anyway, you have to read it for Augustus Waters, he's one of a kind. What a way of thinking, of working through life. It's worth the sadness, believe me.


Title: The Fault in Our Stars
 

Printer: The Penguin Group
Author: John Green 
Cover design: The Penguin Group 
Collection design: The Penguin Group
Parts of the book: 1

Pages of the book: 206


(I've never really cried with a book before, maybe because I don't tend to read emotive paperbacks... Anyway, have the tissues at hand)

Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario