Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

"Divergent", a good film!

Hey there, guys!

As you may have noticed I've spent these last two weeks living in the Divergent world ;)
Therefore... I've watched the film.
It was a great film, great actors included. The thing is that I didn't get the feeling that they were loyal to the book, by which I mean that they switched the order of the scenes and they left out pretty nice ones between Four and Tris, the ones I was really looking forward to watching on the big screen. Either way... I think the director wanted to centre it around the big plot on the war between Abnegation and Erudition and the Dauntless participation, plus Tris' evolution in her faction, which the film totally captures.

I've watched it twice already, so it wasn't that bad ;)

I'd recommend you to read the book before, though. Just to get the whole perspective of the story line and miss those missing scenarios!


Yours,

Miriam.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario