Eventhough, we still do

You write in order to change the world, knowing perfectly well that you probably can't, but also knowing that literature is indispensable to the world... The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way...

People look at reality, then you can change it.

- James Baldwin

martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Just proud because of this page...

Hey everybody on there! I´ll like to thank you because of your visits to the blog!! I´m really proud of it and I enjoy a lot that people from all the world visit my page. It´s really satisfactory! Think about it, I´m writing from Spain and people in the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, United States of America, South America, Italy and lots of more places are reading what I write! It´s amazing for me so... thank you so much!

Love you, Miriam.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario